Please read these terms carefully before using this web site or downloading any information from it. You may only use this web site under the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to them, you must exit this web site now, before accessing it further or downloading any information from it.
The materials on this web site (“Site”) are provided by Quantum Global Technologies, LLC (the “Company”) for informational purposes only. These materials are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related graphics available from this World Wide Web server is granted only for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the original materials on any copies. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any web site or network computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Quantum Global Technologies, LLC may revise these terms at any time.
Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to this Site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary information. The Company will have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute this information to others without limitation. By communicating with the Company, you acknowledge and agree to the terms regarding feedback as stated above. This acknowledgment may only be changed by written agreement of the Company.
- Reference herein to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the Company.
- The links from the Company's site will let you leave the Company's site. The linked sites are not under the control of the Company, and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the linked site.
- The company makes no representations about the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this server. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
- The Company shall not be liable, in any event, for any claims for damages or any other remedy in whatever jurisdiction whatsoever, whether in an action in contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability) or any other theory of liability, whether in law or equity including, without limitation, claims for damages or any other remedy in whatever jurisdiction arising out of or in connection with any trade on any stock exchange or market, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents or other information available from this server.
This site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices within the United States of America. The Company makes no representation that the information available is appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to the site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Users may not use or export the information in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the information shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
- This Site contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. The Company assumes no obligation to update the information in this Site.
The above conditions apply to all visits to the Company's Site, both now and in the future. Quantum Global Technologies, LLC may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. Users should re-visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms because they are legally enforceable.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
The privacy and the security of your information is important to us. We take care to ensure that the online data profiles that you create and submit to us on this site, or the information we collect from your site visits are used by us in serving you as a customer, or, as a prospective customer, notifying you of our products and services that we think might be of interest to you. We use industry-standard security measures to protect these profiles and to ensure the security and fulfillment of your online orders through our site. Our site's security measures are intended to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. These measures may not fully protect such information in all cases; therefore, you should exercise care in using this site. Unless we are required to do so by law, we will not reveal to any party your online profile that you submitted to us. We will not sell or publicize your online profile or any materials or other information specific to your identity submitted by you to us online, unless:
- we first receive your permission;
- we notify you before we collect your online profile, materials or other information that such could be published, sold or traded;
- required by law;
- we feel it is necessary in order to protect the integrity or security of our site;
- in conjunction with the sale of substantially all of the business of the product line(s) or service (s), to which your individual online profile relates;
- required by the "company" identified in your individual online profile or
- you have violated our site terms, conditions and restrictions, and we feel it is necessary to protect our business or is in the interest of an individual's personal safety.
Trademark Notice on Behalf of
QUANTUM GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
The following are trademarks of Quantum Global Technologies, LLC.
QuantumClean, ChemTrace, Advanced Technology Cleaning Centers, ATCC, Process Improvement Through Consistently Cleaner Parts, Single Part Chemical Clean and SPCC are registered trademarks of Quantum Global Technologies, LLC.
QGT, Atomically Clean Surfaces, ACS, VeriClean, Environmentally Clean Process, ECP, Final Surface Finish, FSF, Selective Deposition Removal, SDR, V-Clean, Veri-Clean, Cleancoat, Alternative TWAS, C-Coat, M-Coat, P-coat, Tight-Coat, Y-Coat, Z-Coat, The Perfect Order, The Perfect Qual, The Perfect Process Transfer, Service Request Form, SRF, Analytical & Engineering Services, PartSmart, PT3 and Validated Ultra-High Purity. Maximum Productivity. are trademarks of Quantum Global Technologies, LLC.
All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their
Any questions regarding the use of these trademarks can be directed to our corporate office at the following address:
1900 AM Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951 USA
You may also submit your questions or comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.