QuantumClean® offers many proprietary technologies to produce Atomically Clean SurfacesTM (ACSTM), and backs this statement up through analytical verification.
Examples of our proprietary cleaning methods include:
- V-CleanTM– a cleaning technology that safely cleans process deposition from M-CoatTM and OEM Yttria-coated parts, as well as from other parts subject to damage from traditional abrasive cleaning.
- VeriCleanTM – a technology that cleans parts to an end-point specification.
- ECPTM (Environmentally Clean ProcessTM) – a PVD shield cleaning process that does not use chemicals and captures 95% of recyclable materials.
- FSFTM (Final Surface FinishTM) – a defectivity-reducing cleaning technology that controls final surface contamination.
- SDR TM (Selective Deposit Removal TM) – a cleaning technology that removes deposition without impacting substrate material.
QuantumClean® provides complete refurbishment services, including stripping, reanodization, Aluminum and Molybdenum TWAS (Twin Wire Arc Spray); Alumina, Yttria and Zirconia Plasma coatings, as well as the following advanced proprietary performance coatings:
- M-CoatTM – a modified Yttria Oxide coating technology that outperforms OEM coatings
- Y-CoatTM – a Yttria Oxide coating technology
- Z-CoatTM – a Zirconium Oxide coating technology
- C-CoatTM – a composite TWAS coating technology
- Tight CoatTM – proprietary coating technology increasing adhesion for subsequent coatings
- CleanCoat TM – a plasma applied coating to quartz materials
- Alternative TWASTM – a composite TWAS coating technology that matches substrates’ Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE)